WHAT IS HYPNOBIRTHING?
Hypnobirthing equips you to achieve the most comfortable birth for you and your baby. By helping you to release fears and teaching you to master the art of deep relaxation, it empowers you to approach the birth of your baby with confidence and excitement. If you practise hypnobirthing, you're giving your baby a beautiful, gentle start, helping them to be born into a calm and relaxed environment, perfect for bonding with you. Nothing can promise the perfect birth, but hypnobirthing always makes a difference and can help you experience any situation more calmly and comfortably.
THE FIVE Cs OF HYPNOBIRTHING
Confidence - When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body in the way nature intended.
Control - With the knowledge you have, you are enabled to take control of how you give birth.
Choice - When you feel in control, the choices you make are the best choices for you and for your baby.
Calm - When you feel calm throughout the birth you are relaxed and your mind and body work together in harmony.
Comfort - The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably. A KG Hypnobirthing birth can be the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life.
Precious Bond teaches KG Hypnobirthing, the original UK Hypnobirthing course which is designed especially for mothers in the UK. The course is constantly evolving to keep up-to-date with the latest evidence and research, and is now taught internationally.
A KG Hypnobirthing course not only equips you with the hypnobirthing information, but uniquely gives you the knowledge to understand your options and the implications of the choices you make. As well as teaching you the techniques you need for a successful hypnobirth, it gives you the information to navigate the system in which you find yourself to achieve the best outcome for you and your baby.
BENEFITS OF THE PRECIOUS BOND COURSE
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.